To: All UBC Faculty, Staff and Student Employees
The Payroll Department has finalized the 2010 T4 and T4A Statements of Remuneration Paid. These tax slips are now available on-line through Faculty and Staff Self Service at www.msp.ubc.ca
To receive slips online, select the Faculty and Staff Self-Service button on the Campus Wide Login page. In the My Pay column of the screen, select Year End Slips to see the consent agreement to receive T4/T4A slip on-line for subsequent years.
Employees who choose not to accept the agreement will be mailed their T4/T4A slips in late February. This approach is consistent with the requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency.
New this year is the redesigned T4A slip. It now looks similar to the T4. Please look at the top right hand corner of the document to identify which document it is.
Receiving T4/T4A slips online has several benefits:
– tax information is available earlier than via mail;
– it is a more sustainable and cost-effective approach;
– it allows faculty and staff to file tax returns online;
– slips are available in a printable PDF format; and
– information from previous years is also available online.
If you have any questions, comments and or suggestions, please e-mail: email@example.com
For more information about the UBC broadcast e-mail service, please visit: