To: All UBC Faculty, Staff and Student Employees
The Payroll Department has finalized the 2011 T4 and T4A Statements of Remuneration Paid. These tax slips are now available online through Faculty and Staff Self Service at www.msp.ubc.ca
To receive slips online, enter your CWL login and password – this will take you into Faculty & Staff Self Service. In the My Pay column of the screen, select Year End Slips to see the consent agreement to receive T4/T4A slips online for subsequent years.
Employees who choose not to accept the agreement will be mailed their T4/T4A slips in late February. This approach is consistent with the requirements of the Canada Revenue Agency.
T4A and T4 slips are now very similar in appearance. Please look at the top right hand corner of the document to identify which document it is.
Receiving T4/T4A slips online has several benefits:
– tax information is available earlier than via mail;
– it is a more sustainable and cost-effective approach;
– it allows faculty and staff to file tax returns online;
– slips are available in a printable PDF format; and
– information from previous years is also available online.
If you have any questions, comments and or suggestions, please e-mail: